Bodyline Store, a leading online store, offers a wide collection of Wedding Sherwani, tunics, wedding suits for men as well as accessories. The site contains a user-friendly interface, where you’ll make on-line purchases of ethnic attire and provide speedy delivery across the world.
The easiest way to shop for discount mens apparels today is by ordering them online. You can do it from the comfort of your home at any time of the night or day. You do not have to stand in lines or fight with other shoppers as you make your way in. You can order whatever design you want in a particular size or color and just wait for it to be shipped to your doorstep.
When you are shopping in a traditional store in your local neighborhood, you will find that their stocks are limited for lack of space and the size or color that you require will almost always be unavailable. And more often than not you will have to wait for a few days which could run into weeks before you get what you want. Sometimes it is rush hour, you might find you have to wait before a sales person can attend to you and they too can get quite annoying once in a while when they are tired of serving customers all day long. Then if the piece is unavailable in your size you will spend more money and time getting it altered so it fits you properly. But if you choose to buy from the mens apparels online you can order them in the exact proportions that you need.
Shopping for men’s clothes on the internet indeed saves your time and energy. You can find a variety of mens apparels online including sherwani which are priced pretty low and very affordable or high end tailored suits and all else in between. You can choose from stylish Jodhpuri Suits, Kurta Pajama, good quality pyjamas and even customize your own design on your sherwani. You have a lot of choice on the Internet and all this from the comfort of your bedroom, that too!
Bodyline is leading manufacturer and retailer of mens apparels. You can shop for wedding apparels for men online like Groom sherwani, Wedding kurta pajama for men, wedding suits for men, wedding tuxedos, and many more. Learn more about Mens Apparels at: www.bodylinestore.com.
When it involves the comfort combined with rich ethnicity relating to men’s wear one will consider nothing but kurta pajama. Kurta pajama is considered one among the most well-liked ethnic wear for men. it’s without doubt a very important part of any man’s wardrobe who desires to provide an ethnic feel to their look at any occasion.
Basically men’s kurta is more like a loose shirt outfit that reaches up to or below knees. It’s commonly teamed up with drawstring bottom known as pajama or churidar. Other forms of kurta bottoms may be men’s trousers, dhoti and even jeans. Once combined with matching mojaris and scarf kurta pajama becomes an entire and rich ethnic wear that provides an unmatchable and distinctive look to the overall personality of the user.
Basic features of Mens kurta Pajama:
Some important features of men’s kurta pajama that create it most sought after ethnic wear for men are as under:
- Comfy – Its loose sewing and use of cotton cloth in casual ones make it very comfy wear for men.
- Easy to hold on ethnic wear – it’s considered one of the comfiest wear of ethnic fashion that’s a must to portray the manly charm in a sophisticated way in any traditional event or semi-formal occasions. Such occasion will include festivals and wedding events.
- You’ll select as per you want starting from sober to heavy embellished ones, and from easy to designer ones.
- Main kurta materials include cotton, silk, brocade, jacquard, khadi, cotton silk etc.
- Kurta is given a designer look with various cuts and styles on collar, neckline, cuffs, pockets etc.
- Its given a rich look with heavy embellishment work of resham, sequins, zari, beads, stones, crystals and alternative embroidery work.
- It’s conjointly very fashionable as casual, daily and night wear too.
- Most of the people like to give it a fusion look by combining it with jeans as bottom. Moreover, you’ll get your kurta stitched a little short in length when you specially wish to wear it specifically with jeans only.
Visit http://www.bodylinestore.com/ for shop kurta pajama online now.
The outfits for the wedding couple are the most important attires planned for wedding day. The Sari is the standard wedding attire for the bride. However, in various parts of India, in weddings of different communities, the traditional styles and colors of the sari may vary. Different designs for the groom may be sherwani, Wedding kurta pajama, Pathani suits and dhoti-kurta. India is the hub of wedding attires with garment shops teeming in major cities. The shops are mostly run by experienced garment makers and businessmen. The ethnic garments business in India is very old and finding the ethnic authenticity is easy.
Tips for shopping the wedding outfit:
- Plan in advance – As you go shopping for the dress you have in mind you will come across many designs that you will like more than the others. Going around shopping in India will load you with options to choose the perfect outfit from.
- The perfect fit – After choosing the attire make sure you have enough time for two to three trials. For the bride it is advised that she does not wear make up to the trials so as to not leave any chances of letting it come onto the dress. During the trials, it is advised you take a friend who will give an honest opinion on the look of the outfit on you.
- Options – You may have liked a wedding outfit that you saw in a magazine or a website. You can visit Bodylinestore to shop or visit online. The shop staff may also advise you something that suits you better than what you have in mind. Do not have a bias. Keeping your mind open to various options can fetch you something better.
- Custom made outfit – You may go for a custom made sherwani which may be from a designer. Ensure enough time before the wedding to avoid hurry for which the quality of tailoring can suffer. Make sure that you get to see the sketches/pictures of how the dress will look like.
- Accessories – To complete your outfit, you may choose a turban and footwear that goes with your clothing. It is advisable to keep the color combination attractive. Go for a pair of shoes that goes with the ethnicity of your clothing and keeps you comfortable throughout the wedding day.
A dream outfit like wedding sherwani for the wedding day can make the groom most attractive and talked about element of the day. Traditionally, the style of clothing you will wear depends on which Indian region you belong to. However, for a themed or a modernized wedding, custom made sherwani are more prevalent.
Traditional men’s wear is required by one and all from time to time. You would want one for the next wedding or an oncoming festival or any other social gathering. Pathani suits look smart and give one a very macho kind of appearance. You can hunt for many online pathani suits. You might come across a variety of designs, fabrics and styles but how would you choose the best traditional mens wear from the rest? Pathani suits are teamed with salwars and hence are comfortable to wear. A lot of men might not be comfortable in tight fitting churidars, so for them this is just the perfect option. When you are buying pathani suits, make it a point to choose a color which defines you. The suits look good in one and all colors but you should wear something which brings out the individual in you. Each individual is different and has a unique taste. So if you like sober, down to earth clothes then go for cream, brown and fawn. However, if you want more flamboyance then teal blue, aqua blue and rush should be the shades for you.
A simple pathani suit is not something you would want to be seen dead in. This is not a means to discourage you but to tell you that plain bold kurtas are at present out dated. Choose pathani suits in rich raw silk material with beautiful embroidery work done all over. Also choose pathani suits which have a heavy neck work. Richly embroidered neck with stone and heavy embellishments looks good in these men’s suits. Beige brocade pathani suits are just apt for your best friend’s wedding. However, if you want to choose a suit for a casual social gathering or friend’s party then a black kurta pajama should be perfect. Choose a plain colored salwar and polyester kurta. You might want to grab on the latest designer kurta pajamas. If you are the type whose preference lies in bold plain colors, then this is the choice you need to make. The pajama looks best only in churidar style. If you are headed for a wedding, then get yourself a mustard silk embroidered kurta. Choose work not only around the neck but also some vertical patterns on the kurta. So next time you have a wedding to attend, wear the best pathani mens suits to one function and follow it up with designer kurta pajama!
You have an orthodox family and you still want to impress them with tradition as well as fashion? Choose embroidered dhoti kurtas and you will make many heads turn. If you want something different then go for unique colors like olive green, deep orange, maroon raw silk etc. Brocade kurtas and jamawar kurtas are very pleasant traditional wear as well as rich to wear. You can get a nice kurta stitched and team it up with salwar or dhoti as per your liking. If it’s your wedding, then you could wear a blue brocade embroidered kurta and brown dhoti. Take matching men’s stoles with it and you will be the center of all eyes when you are sitting in the reception. For a dream wedding which is a mix of tradition and modernity choose the best pathani suit. Do not miss out on men’s wedding accessories. Groom tikka, groom turbans also should be a perfect match. Whenever you buy, you choose everything with matching embroidery. It will give you a complete Indian look and make you look ravishing.
The next time you buy pathani suit or any other Indian attire, give some time to think about its texture, quality, embroidery, colors etc. Do not be in haste. Think of your individuality and also what is in fashion?
The contemporary men’s fashion has always been more about comfort than style, but in India things have always been a little different. Here, like women, even men have always remained fashionable with the variety of colorful regional attires available to experiment with. In India, men’s fashion comes as an inspiration from prominent personalities who make particular attire their signature style and masses adapt to them. One such attire that has remained in vogue ever since it started is Nehru Jackets for men.
As the name suggests, Nehru Jackets were worn by India’s First Prime Minister, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, and they have been popular since his time. Although, this elegant jacket has gone through a tremendous phase of evolution but their sense of ethnicity and touch of royalty remains the same. This traditional Jacket features a front buttoned placket and a Mandarin Collar. Pandit Nehru often used to add a bright colored pocket square and a rose to his jacket for royal appeal.
At that time, Pandit Nehru usually wore his Nehru Jacket with cotton and Silk kurta pajama. But these days you can find different variations of these jackets rolling out in market so that there is no dearth of options for men. You can buy this Jacket in short length which can be teamed up with trousers and shirts for more formal attire. Else a traditional medium length Nehru Jacket with kurta pajama and juti is a most loved style for any formal occasion among youth these days.
A rather longer version of these jackets is often referred as a Sherwani or Jodhpuri, wherein the basic front structure of the attire remains same only the length becomes a bit longer and it comes with sleeves. A bit of embroidery and embellishments are added to these attires to make them appropriate for weddings and other family occasions. You can also add a pocket square or even pocket watch to your Nehru Jacket attire for a complete traditional Indian feel.
Nevertheless, to say, a stylish Nehru jacket is a must have for every man who loves to wear his attitude up his sleeve and believes in simple yet charismatic style. So, the next time you fall short of formal as well as causal options to dress up for a dinner date or a family gathering, trust our traditional yet subtle Nehru Jackets to make you look suave and stylish at the same time.
Explore the wide range of designer and latest collection of designer nehru jacketat bodylinestore.com.